A bright smile exudes confidence and beauty and, in some, can even help them look more youthful! Dr. Erik Grothouse of Grothouse Quality Dentistry in Indianapolis, Indiana, is pleased to offer whitening options for patients seeking dramatic results. While over-the-counter whitening products can provide some change, many patients want a more noticeable improvement in their yellow, stained, and discolored teeth. Our team is pleased to offer our Sheer White dental whitening solution for both in-office and take-home whitening.
What is Sheer White, and how does it work?
Sheer White is a unique brand of professional-strength whitening strips that dentists provide and are not available over the counter. Patients fit the strips over their teeth once daily to whiten in the privacy of their homes, starting with the first set in the office under the attention of our dental staff. Patients use these strips to brighten teeth over several days, achieving whitening up to as much as five shades brighter within a week. Patients can also order more whitening strips to use as needed over time to maintain the new results and keep their smile looking great!
What are the benefits of Sheer White dental whitening strips?
- Faster results. Unlike strips available at the local drugstore, the Sheer White dental strips have a higher concentration of active ingredients for dramatic results. This includes 20% carbamide peroxide, which is a potent ingredient that can lift deep stains from tooth enamel
- Patented formula. The ingredients used in Sheer White dental strips are patented and use SheerFilm advanced technology to ensure a non-slip strip that stays on teeth during the entire process
- Reduced sensitivity. Though the ingredients used in the strips are professional-strength, they do not cause as much sensitivity as some in-office procedures or over-the-counter products
- Noticeable whitening results. With treatment, patients can brighten their teeth up to five shades brighter during a week-long session of strip use
- Smart investment. Many teeth bleaching and whitening products available over the counter may require several purchases to get the desired whitening results. While the Sheer White treatment may be more expensive than these options, patients will see results in a single treatment versus purchasing several treatments at the store to get the same improvements. This makes the value of the Sheer White dental whitening treatment worth every penny
- Easy to use. When you use whitening strips, you can rest easy that you are using them correctly to get the best results. Our team educates you on how to use the strips in the office so you can take them home and continue to brighten your smile with ease
Learn more about Sheer White dental whitening
If you are interested in the benefits of our Sheer White dental whitening service and want to speak to our team about your options for treatment, call the office of Dr. Erik Grothouse of Indianapolis, IN, at (317) 823-1780.
We are open to new and returning patients who call our practice, conveniently located at 7962 Oaklandon Road, Suite #105.
Share this Article